Re: [WriteLog] DL-DX RTTY Module

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DL-DX RTTY Module
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 19:08:42 -0800
Thanks Alejandro for the clairification regarding the Legacy Installer.  I
couldn't find any mention of it on the WL website and didn't think to check
by just running the Legacy Installer to see what it says.  Basically any WL
version after 10.77 must use the Legacy Installer for plug-in modules or 3rd
party modules whose installation programs are incompatible with versions
beyond 10.77.  I should have thought to check this sooner.  Thanks again.

73,
Gary AL9A