[WriteLog] Writelog w/MMTTY and Flex-3000

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog w/MMTTY and Flex-3000
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 12:33:31 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for someone that is using Writelog with MMTTY plugin and a
Flex-3000.

I am having trouble with the bandmap in Writelog on RTTY as  it seems to jump
around, that is 1st it go's to the spotted frequency and then jumps 2220 HZ to
the offset.  When there is a bunch of RTTY spots, it is almost impossible to
use
the bandmap.

Maybe someone here could give me their settings.

Joe K0BX

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.