[WriteLog] Being cautious

To: Writelog reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Being cautious
From: Garry Shapiro <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:22:30 -0700
At NI6T, Writelog is installed in C:\Program Files\Writelog. Presuming
it is a good idea to do so, I would like to reinstall it in C:\Writelog.
AD1C tells me that to do so, I must first de-install the existing
installation, but I need to know what the removal will actually remove.
I do not want to lose my .wav or contest log files. I know enough to
copy writelog.ini to a safe place and replace the basic file that will
be installed..

What other precautions must I take?

Garry, NI6T