Re: [WriteLog] IARU scoring

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IARU scoring
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:37:38 -0800
Gil,

I'm noticing the same scoring problem, running WL Ver 11/04A.  I'm in zone 1
and logging another zone 1 station counts 3 points, not 1.  If I log a VE
station in zone 2 it only counts 1 point instead of 3 points, but a VE
station in a zone other than 2 counts 3 points as they should.  It appears
that adjacent numbered zones are calculating wrong.  Not sure if this can be
corrected before the contest or not, but it seems strange this hasn't been
noticed before.

73,
Gary AL9A