Re: [WriteLog] Band Change Timer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band Change Timer
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 22:10:31 -0800
I don't remember the gory details about the Band Change timer, perhaps you
can find something in the archives.  I also ran M/S so I could use spots,
but I was single mode on CW only.  The M/S band change time limit only
applies to stations running Mixed, so I didn't bother trying to keep track
of the time limit.

One solution if you have an iPhone or iTouch is to download an app called
Best Timer.  It has a digital counter function that can either count up or
down and several obnoxious alarms to get your attention once the time limit
is up.

73,
Gary AL9A