Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.06 Released

To: "'Steve Woodruff'" <steve@n9oh.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.06 Released
From: "Steve GW4BLE" <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:12:48 -0000
Well, good job I'm not serious about the IOTA contest !

Problems straight away with 11.06A

Immediately get :

'Writelog Sound Error on Echo Microphone" - Capture thread exception : No
common format available.

But more importantly - I've lost frequency control of the radios. Neither
radio can be activated.

Using Windows 7, 64bit,  microham MK2R+ with FTDX5000MP for radio 1, and
FT2000 for radio 2.  Control with the microham is working fine with other
software , unless I'm doing something wrong,  problem seems to be with
Writelog and 11.06A.

Steve
GW4BLE