[WriteLog] Ver 11.06 Sweepstakes Module "Follow Me"

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ver 11.06 Sweepstakes Module "Follow Me"
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:07:55 -0400
While everybody is checking their Sweepstakes module for the new VE3
sections I wonder if somebody would also check to see if the "Follow Me"
feature of the Packet Spots Window is functioning correctly in version
11.06. I'm still using version 10.90 and Follow Me is a non-functioning
selection for the Sweepstakes module. You can choose it but the Packet
Window continues to display all bands as if the selection was still "All
Band".

With the advent of skimmer spots the window updates during Sweepstakes flow
in at a high speed making it difficult to view the contents and to click
within the window. Narrowing the data to a single band would make the window
more useable.

73,
Mike K2MK