Re: [WriteLog] QSL Status Missing in ADI Files Exported from WL(Gary AL9

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] QSL Status Missing in ADI Files Exported from WL(Gary AL9A)
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:07:21 -0800
Joe,

Brian didn't specify his intent on using the ADIF file from WL.  I don't
know if he has another general purpose logger that he intends to upload the
ADIF file into.  I suspect not, otherwise I don't see why he wants/needs the
QSLS and QSLR information.  In any event, if he does intend to import the
ADIF into another logger he could use a text editor such as Notepad or
EditPad, a really great freebee text editor BTW, to do a find and replace to
change the APP_WRITELOG_XXX field identifications to something else that
would work with his logger before doing the import.

73,
Gary AL9A