Re: [WriteLog] Creating New Contest Templates

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Creating New Contest Templates
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:41:59 -0800
Marshall,

If you want both "...logging and scoring..." there are only two options.
Learn how to write the necessary code to create your own KS QSO party
module, or convince Steve N9OH that he needs to produce a new module for
this one.

If you can get by with just logging, then modify an existing module, such as
the General DXCC logger to have the exchange fields you need in the log.
You will then have to wait for the contest sponsors to score your submission
before you know how you did.

73,
Gary AL9A