Re: [WriteLog] Bug in CW Open by K0PC Module?

To: "Rick Tavan N6XI" <rtavan@gmail.com>, "Writelog user group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bug in CW Open by K0PC Module?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 10:59:22 -0800
Rick,

Field width is set at the time the field name is created. If the M field is only 2 characters wide it cannot be modified to be one character wider. If you start all over and redefine all the fields in the module you can make the M field wider, but I'm not sure if the multiplier logic will still work so it may end up making the problem worse.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Tavan N6XI" <rtavan@gmail.com>