Re: [WriteLog] Problem Updating Country Files

To: <steve@ai9t.com>, "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem Updating Country Files
From: "Gert Meinen" <pa3aav@hetnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 17:30:20 -0000
Steve,

Look in the folder: ProgramData/Writelog, this folder should be on the drive where you have installed Windows. For some reason unknown to me the "convert cty to writelog" program puts the updated country files here. Look for files with the "last changed date" of the day you did the conversion. The files are named:

CQZONE.DAT
DXCCDOS.DAT
DXCCDOSMM.DAT
DXCCWAE.DAT
DXCCWAEMM.DAT
ITUZONE.DAT
WL_CTY_DAT

Copy/paste these files to the folder where you have installed Writelog and overwrite the existing files whit the same name, and you are all set.

73 Gert,   PA3AAV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve AI9T" <steve@ai9t.com>