Re: [WriteLog] Software Question

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Software Question
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:02:57 -0800
It's not just V 11.04A, WL has done this for years over several different versions. I think it is related to the amount of data queries flowing over the communication bus line. In my experience the CAT link is never broken, just a momentary pause because some data packet didn't make it through as expected.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham@gmail.com>