[WriteLog] FSK/MMTTY Help

To: "[WriteLog]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FSK/MMTTY Help
From: Brian Short <azbibliophile@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:27:17 -0700
I have been very inactive for several years, so please excuse my
elementary issues of Writelog/MMTTY/FSK configuration.

I participated in the RTTY NAQP awhile back and encountered a
problem with FSK transmitting.  The buffer would cut off without
sending or something.  It was alright as long as I did not invoke
the %C in a macro.  Then the transmit buffer acted strangely.
It seemed to be stopping after a fixed time rather than after sending
the entire buffer?  I really don't know.

I may have fixed the problem (some how) today.  I am running
an FT-2000 and DigiKeyer with Writelog and MMTTY.

CAT - COM4
FSK - COM6 w/PTT
CW - COM5 DTR

In MMTTY, I have now selected TX PORT - COM-TxD (FSK)
--this I changed from Sound+TxD(FSK)

It seems to be working correctly, now.  Still, if anyone knows of
configuration errors, your help would be greatly appreciated.

It would be nice to know what happened to fix it :)
--
Brian Short
NAQCC #0470