Re: [WriteLog] CW Keying From Comport

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Keying From Comport
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:06:26 -0400

What is the connection between your serial port and the rig?
Per the WirteLog Manual (help file), CW output is on DTR (pin 4)
and PTT (if enabled) output is on RTS (pin 7).

The symptoms would indicate you have connected PTT (RTS/pin 7)
to the key line (tip of the Key jack) instead of CW (DTR/pin 4).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV