Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Problems with windows 7

To: "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Problems with windows 7
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:43:58 -0800
Gary,

I don't have Win7 so I can't offer a specific suggestion to defeat whatever is causing the gear and cog problem. The screen darkening sounds like User Account Control UAC is doing something to get permission to continue. Apparently you are using the Win7 Sound Recorder or its equivalent to create your wav files. A quick and easy fix - give up on the Windows Sound Recorder. Instead download and install Audacity from http://audacity.sourceforge.net/. It's a freebee program and way more versatile than the Windows product.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>