Re: [WriteLog] Printing a graph.....

To: "Frank Fallon" <n2ff@optonline.net>, "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Printing a graph.....
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:46:11 -0000

Problem here also.

Win7 and version 11.07D.

When I select "Graph" from the dropdown, WriteLog crashes.

73, de Hans, K0HB

-----Original Message----- From: Frank Fallon Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 2:48 PM To: Writelog Subject: [WriteLog] Printing a graph..... I love the graph feature in Writelog. I now have version 11.01F and I am unable to print out a copy of the map. In earlier versions I was able to print a graph and attach it to a hard copy summary of a contest.

Please enlighten me as to how I can get a print out. I find nothing in the menus or help files to solve my problem.

I am sitting here in the shack 18 air miles east of Time Square awaiting the Hurricane Sandy. Winds to a little over 20 mph at the moment and about 15 minutes ago myn wife and I watched thousands of blackbirds fly across out lawn at about 25 feet for about ten minutes. we never saw anything like that before. The were heading NE at a fast rate through the trees.

73 de Frank ....N2FF.......