Re: [WriteLog] 11.07 install error.

To: Hal Kennedy <halken@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 11.07 install error.
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:05:49 -0400
Hal

Are you actually planning on using the software from this machine or is
this just a question to see how resourceful the list is??

What hardware are you using?? Any USB devices or interfaces?? Winkeyer??
Microham Keyers?? Antenna switches?? Rigs??

I suspect the answer is to be found somewhere in that direction but you
seriously should consider running the software on a machine that meets the
minimum hardware spec.

Dean - 8P6SH

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Hal Kennedy <halken@comcast.net> wrote:

> I get the following error trying to install 11.07 on a VERY OLD machine:
>
> “A device attached to the system is not functioning.”   It loads on all the
> other computers around here.
>
> Any ideas?
> Hal
> N4GG