[WriteLog] Mystery

To: writelog@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Mystery
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:15:24 -0800
Writelog current version  11.0x.  XP. Five serial ports.

Icom 706Mk2g

Radio control.

Wonder if anyone has run into this and might have a solution. Writelog works fine at 19200,n,8,2 with the proper stuff in the [RIGS] Secton. However, Writelog won't work on Com 3, 4, 5, 6 which are a multi-port Comtrol board. Using the same settings or anyother settings. But the kicker is that Ham Radio Deluxe and other control programs not Writelog work fine on 3,4,5,6 at the same settings as above.

Odd thing is on another computer I use Com 3 with my FT-1000D on the same control 4-port board and it works just fine.

Any ideas ?

Jay WS7I