[WriteLog] Additional failures on new loads

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Additional failures on new loads
From: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 15:01:27 -0500
I'm really at wits end.  All help appreciated.  I am loading 11.04FULL, and
then in some instances 11.07D as an update.  I just put 11.04FULL on my
wife's Win7 computer - it has the same problems-

The speed up and down control don't work.  It is stuck at 22 WPM.  It must
see the controls however, as when the screen first comes up it has no speed
indicated, and as soon as I try to adjust speed, 22WPM comes up and gets
stuck there.

Rig control works.

The gab window is greyed out, I can live without it.

Computer on the network will not share a telnet session - they can each make
their own however.  I can live with that too.

This is on three XP Pro machines, and regular XP not pro machine, with and
without uSoft .NET 3.5, and a WINDOWS 7 machine.

I have asked the guys for a fresh 11.07FULL.  maybe that will load better.

Hal

N4GG