Re: [WriteLog] auto save

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] auto save
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:01:35 -0800
>From the WriteLog Help file on the [Configuration] page ...

Set AutoSaveCount to the number of QSOs allowed between automatically saving
the log. Set this to -1 and WriteLog will not autosave. If you make no entry
here, WriteLog will auto-save after every 100 QSOs.

AutoSaveCount= -1

If this many unsaved QSOs are in the log, put a warning on the screen
indicating so. If it is zero or negative, then never put a warning on the
screen.

QsoWarningCount= 20

Ed W0YK