[WriteLog] Writelog V11.07 Packet Setup Information Question

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog V11.07 Packet Setup Information Question
From: W8AV@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:36:49 -0500 (EST)

Esteemed Reflectees:

I have a question for the group.  I just upgraded to Writelog Version
11.07 this morning from Version 10.55.  For some reason, I can not get the
packet window to open to allow me to telnet into the internet packet cluster
system.  It worked fine with 10.55.

When I open the packet window, I get "Can't Create Packet OLE  Automation
Object".  Is there something that I need to add to the  writelog.ini file?
Here is a copy of the packet portion of the .INI file  from my computer.

[Packet]
Telnet=kn8coq.no-ip.net
TelnetPort=23
X=2
Y=-10
W=624
H=192
PORT=-23
SingleOp=0
Node=onesixty

This computer is set up for the 10 meter radio on the network and would use
 the local node to connect to the packet cluster through the 160 computer
also on  the network. I want to set it up so that I can use the 10 meter
computer and  connect directly to the above node during the 10 meter contest in
a couple  weeks.

Can someone help me resolve this situation?  I don't really want to
uninstall v11.07 and go back to V10.55 if I don't have to.

73.............de Goose, W8AV