Re: [WriteLog] FOC names

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, <k9qvb@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FOC names
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:46:56 -0800
John,

In the FOC Marathon module go to Contest\Exchange Format Setup...  When the
Edit QSO Exchange window opens down arrow to the end of the list of field names
and click on Insert.  Enter the field title NAME and as many spaces as you feel
are necessary to set the field width to handle the names you encounter.  Now
click on the Prompt check box and Required check box if the NAME is a required
field.  Now click on the Move Up button to move the NAME field to just after
the FOC# field.  Click on OK and the new NAME field will be in your Entry
window.  Do a Setup\Save Configuration to save this new layout for the module.
You should now be good to go.

73,
Gary AL9A