Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] Access to Log Analyzers on Sky Drive

To: k0rc@citlink.net, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>, rtty@contesting.com, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>, "N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] Access to Log Analyzers on Sky Drive
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:21:36 -0800 (PST)
Robert

I made it work, thanks for the nice tool
I log in using my MSN  email and works fine.

HNY
 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / Heber CA
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073
http://xe2k.net

________________________________
From:Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
To:"CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>; Minnesota Wireless
Association <mwa@w0aa.org>; rtty@contesting.com; "writelog@contesting.com"
<writelog@contesting.com>; "N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com"
<N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, January 7, 2013 10:33:29 AM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Access to Log Analyzers on Sky Drive

*Problem*: I have received messages that the Sky Drive system is asking for a
login. Others have reported a message that the files have been deleted.

*Background*: The Sky Drive system is *supposed* to provide a public access
point for sharing my files. It is possible there has been a change of policy
(asking for a sign-up / sign-in) to qualify access. Sky Drive is part of the
Microsoft cloud services. There is no charge for using the public folders and I
have not been notified of any change for login or usage.

*Solution*: I test links prior to posting them but I can confirm the "files
moved or deleted message" is happening to me as well. I am not certain of the
root cause, but the tinyurl I previously posted definitely does not work today.
Below are fresh links that will (*should*) take you to the public file area of
my website. Please discard the previous link and give either of these a try.

*Fully qualitfied link:**
*https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=d96c61feb759dc6e&sc=documents#cid=D96C61FEB759DC6E&id=D96C61FEB759DC6E!903&sc=documents

*Short link:**
**http://tinyurl.com/7xjxypc*

Please let me know if there sill is a problem accessing the site when using the
above links.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

*email*: k0rc@citlink.net