[WriteLog] WriteLog with (rttyrite-cw) decoder ?

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog with (rttyrite-cw) decoder ?
From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:40:59 -0800 (PST)
I use the cw decoder to work cw contests, Now before I jumped on about using
the decoder and not using what it between my ears, but back to the decoder that
is suing in rttyrite looks like it working in stere, this is some what
confusesing on witch tone I need to decode.can some one help me out or have a
way to filter the tones out.

Russell NC5O

" IN GOD WE TRUST "
" Skype-Russell.Blair "
"God's law is set in stone..everything else is negotiable."