[WriteLog] Section auto-entry incorrect in Cabrillo files

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] Section auto-entry incorrect in Cabrillo files
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:49:53 -0500
This may help some of you.

I have noticed that the ARRL section automatically filled in on Cabrillo files recently changed from Southern New Jersey to South Dakota. I took a look at the ini file and the Section identifier was the number 66. That number also appeared as the Location in almost every named contest in the ini file. But in some of the recent contests where I had corrected the section in my actual Cabrillo file the number in the ini file was 69. A light went off as I remembered that 3 new sections were added for Ontario not too long ago and they all fall alphabetically ahead of Southern New Jersey. I manually changed all of the 66's in the ini file to 69 and that seems to have resolved the problem.

73,
Mike K2MK