Re: [WriteLog] Entry Window fonts

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Entry Window fonts
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:12:05 -0900
Steve,

You add new fonts to the Entry Window list of fonts you have to install the new fonts in Windows. Go to the Control Panel and click on Appearance and Themes. On the left side is a small panel with the item Fonts listed. This opens a window of all the currently installed fonts. Click on File/Install New Font and then follow the installation procedure. Once your new fonts are installed in Windows you will see them listed in the Entry Windows Fonts.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Jarrett" <k4fj@k4fj.com>