[WriteLog] W5XD Multi-function keyer (kit) available

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] W5XD Multi-function keyer (kit) available
From: Rod Greene W7ZRC <greene5758@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:48:22 -0700
Good morning all,

Thought I would post this here before going to the usual Ham Radio Equipment
for Sale sites. I found this in one of my storage boxes and don't have any use
for it now.

For Sale:

W5XD Multi-function Keyer circuit board, IC and all the components for
assembly. I purchased this 10 (approx) years ago from a Ham with the intentions
of putting it together and using it with WriteLog. I have everything needed
except an enclosure. Many of the parts are duplicated as they were originally
purchased from Digi-Key in multi-item packages. I also have all the
documentation I could find on the internet for assembly and operation, printed
and in a binder.

Is it worth $100? If not give me a reasonable offer.

73 and thanks,

Rod/w7zrc