Re: [WriteLog] Solid State Drive ?

To: writelog@contesting.com, w5xb@att.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Solid State Drive ?
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:32:05 -0500
I'm using aOCZ Vertex 4 VTX4-25SAT3-128G 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD). It has been working really well for me. I also have a 500 GB drive for a storage location of my Documents and Program Install Files.

Also using a i5 3570k processor 8 GB of Ram

I have been very happy with this setup. Boots in about 15 seconds

Bought everything at Newegg

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

AI9T DX Cluster

Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)