[WriteLog] Windows 7

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Windows 7
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:45:59 -0600
still no workee here at K4WI. I un-installed writelog and put new version in C:\writelog11. Also created a file C:\writelog11\wavfiles\ which is were i moved the prerecorded wav files to. They are there and if clicked on they will play as recorded. I looked at the writelog ini file and it shows this is the location after finding them with the sound board tab and saving everything. But the F-keys still will not key the rig and transmit the wav file at all, so I am still not any farther along than yesterday, I appreciate everyone suggestions and sooner or later we will get this sorted out! Thanks and any more ideas? 73's Cort K4WI