Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 17:39:52 -0700
In WriteLog, clicking a highlighted callsign in any Rttyrite window,
including Clone receive-only Rttyrite windows, copies it into the Entry
window for as long as I can recall.  I just verified in 11.10G.

However, Insert only copies callsigns from the first (RX/TX) Rttyrite
window.  N1MM Logger has a user-selected option to copy highlighted
callsigns from all DI windows (including clones) into the Grab List.  Or, it
can be configured to only copy from the main RX/TX DI window.  Then, Insert
pulls callsigns off the top (or, bottom, your choice) of the Grab List.

Ed W0YK