[WriteLog] WL11.10 FSK and soundcards.... was Re: WriteLog Digest, Vol

To: <nrsmith@citlink.net>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL11.10 FSK and soundcards.... was Re: WriteLog Digest, Vol 124, Issue 1
From: "Bruce King" <bruce@regis-consulting.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:26:01 -0400
Hi Nick

Yes. If you have the latest version of Writelog installed, and have it
set up per the installation notes and various descriptions on here, and
were running FSK before, you are basically already good to go. Open
Rttyrite, select the Ports menu choice, then click on or confirm your
usual FSK port. This should be all you need for transmitting. For
receiving, select the TUType menu choice, then click on your preferred
receive program, e.g. Sound Board FSK for Rttyrite, or XMMT.ocx for
either MMTY or 2Tone (depending on what you chose to set up). If you had
MMTY running, and did not commission 2tone, MMTY should open as it did
before.

The other instructions around 2tone allow you to add a new decoder, a
different way of engaging multiple decoder windows, and, in the process,
a different control mechanism ( the ocx adder).

73 Bruce W1CSM

Message: 4