Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and FT-2000

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and FT-2000
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:05:04 -0400
If you just want rig control and you are using a desktop, you can purchase
a PCI or PCIe serial card and a standard serial cable.  This has always
worked well for me with a Yaesu FT1000MP Mark-V. If you want to do more
such as RTTY or CW, I would look at the  MicroHam USB devices. You can
purchase pre-made cables for your radio and it is just plug and play.

John KK9A