Re: [WriteLog] Volta Contest this weekend....

To: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>, "WriteLog@contesting.com" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Volta Contest this weekend....
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 06:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
Frank, the A. Volta RTTY contest module is part of the SM6SRW module package.
If you don't find A. Volta RTTY Contest in the list of contests when you start
a new contest, then you must install the module from the SM6SRW package.

The SM6SRW package can be downloaded from the Third Party page on the WriteLog
website.

Special instructions on installing this contest module package can be found
here:

http://rttycontesting.com/tutorials/legacyinstaller.html

73 & CU in A. Volta!
Don AA5AU