Re: [WriteLog] CW Cut Numbers Not Working

To: "'Darren Collins \(G0TSM\)'" <daz@g0tsm.com>, "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Cut Numbers Not Working
From: "Marshall Stewart" <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 13:41:30 -0500
Darren, thanks for your reply.

In writelog.ini it is [Cut-Numbers] as you noted. I omitted the - in my
message below. I have 0=T and 9=N in [Cut-Numbers] in writelog.ini. I've
tried %3 and %N3 in my F3 message. WriteLog still sends 0 not T for zero and
9 not N for 9. Is there something else I've missed? Is there any possibility
that Cut-Numbers in WriteLog 11.11C is broken?

73,
Marsh, KA5M