[RTTY] Problem resolved

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>, "Rtty Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Problem resolved
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:32:28 -0600
First, let me say that the problem I was having has been resolved.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who replied with
suggestions
that (with the help of Tigertronics) pointed me in the right direction.

What allegedly happened is that Windows XP/SP3, somehow decided to mute
my SignaLink USB Audio Codec soundcard.  (I just love Windoze).

The technical support at Tigertronics is excellent.  The guy who contacted
me
kind of knew what was happening and had me follow his instructions.  I then
mentioned that "Mute All" was checked on the soundcard.  He had me uncheck
that and when I did, the 950 and SignaLink started playing together again.

Again, thanks to all, and especially Chen, W7AY, who almost hit the nail on
the
head.  Now, if I can just get him to move to Colorado Springs.  Hi Hi.

No more suggestions are necessary, guys. I really appreciate all the
suggestions
I received.

I hope I can repay the favor someday.

73,