Re: [WriteLog] jCabrillo for Field Day

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] jCabrillo for Field Day
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:01:10 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Gary:

FIELD DAY doesn't require Cabrillo logs - dupe sheets are fine for the
submission.  According to the 2013 rules,
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Field-Day/2013/2013%20Rules.pdf:

8.3.2.1. An attached list of stations worked by band/mode during the Field Day
period
(dupe sheet or an alpha/numeric list sorted by band and mode);

AND

8.7. Cabrillo format log files are not required for Field Day entries. They
will be accepted in lieu of
the dupe sheets but do not substitute for a summary sheet.

You don't have to generate Cabrillo logs though they are acceptable instead of
the dupe sheets.  We submitted dupe sheets for CW/SSB and satellite and a
Cabrillo log for Digital since that was easier.

73,

Mark, KD4D