Re: [WriteLog] WAE Cabrillo missing first letter of call in QTC's

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE Cabrillo missing first letter of call in QTC's
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:57:08 -0800
Gert,

I'm also running WL V11.12D, but do not see the problem with the first letter of the QTC missing. All of my QTCs have the first letter of the call in place. The letter T in a serial number being changed to a number 0 in the QTCs in the Cabrillo file is normal and not a problem The WAE robot has accepted my Cabrillo log with a problem.

There were a few emails during the contest from a US ham (whose call I cannot remember now) who was having a problem with the entire first QTC from a sent block not printing in the Cabrillo file. He later discovered that a change he had made to his Contest Exchange Format screen was the culprit and setting it back to the original settings made things right again. Other than that I have no idea why you are getting the results you are seeing.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Gert Meinen