Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.13 is available

To: "Steve Woodruff" <steve@n9oh.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.13 is available
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 21:53:57 -0800
At first I had my hopes up when I read "Fix Send QTC bug in WAE ...", but then realized the fix was for the RTTY module, not the SSB module. There are still two bugs in the Send QTC window for the SSB version.

1. The Xmit QTC's button automatically sends all the available QTC's via the DVK, but then at the end, instead of sending the contents of the Shift+F10 button as documented in the WAE Contest module instructions, it sends the contents of Shift+F11.

2. The QSL? button also sends the contents of Shift+F11 instead of the contents of Shift+F10 as stated in the documentation.

The QRV? button correctly sends the QTC group/count followed by the Shift+F11 macro.

So basically all the buttons on the Alt+S Send QTC screen send only the Shift+F11 macro. None of the buttons will send the Shift+F10 macro.

Are there any other WAE contesters that can verify this behavior in their WAE modues? If so I would like to hear your results with any of the buttons on the Send QTC window to verify if it is a bug in WriteLog or some local configuration issue that is messing me up! I have reported this problem before to no avail.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Woodruff