Re: [WriteLog] WRITELOG WONT DIDDLE IN RTTY

To: Ted Boerkamp <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>, "[WriteLog]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WRITELOG WONT DIDDLE IN RTTY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:54:59 -0400

On 9/28/2013 1:17 PM, Ted Boerkamp wrote:
> Hi Joe.....I am using the old/original mmtty plug-in for my main
> transmitting window and not the new xmmt.ocx plug-in.

Set your FSK port in RTTYrite's "Ports" menu then restart (reselect)
the MMTTY plug-in from the TNC menu.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 9/28/2013 1:17 PM, Ted Boerkamp wrote:
Hi Joe.....I am using the old/original mmtty plug-in for my main
transmitting window and not the new xmmt.ocx plug-in. I use that plug-in for
a couple of 2tone receive only windows.
I am receiving ok in the main mmtty window complete with highlighting but
still get only straight tone on transmit..no diddles...what have I missed?

Ted VE3SS