Re: [WriteLog] Virus alert after download

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Virus alert after download
From: ac0w@charter.net
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 17:48:56 +0000
I had the same issue. I had to tell Norton this is a safe file. This then
remove the file from quarantine so you can install it. You need to make this a
safe file otherwise the next disk scan it will again flag it as having a virus
and quarantine it again.

Sorry without being in front of the computer I cannot tell you how to make it
as safe.

Bill
AC0W