[WriteLog] BandMap up/down from the keyboard -PROBLEM SOLVED!!

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] BandMap up/down from the keyboard -PROBLEM SOLVED!!
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
HI Guys, I am sorry I sent the note to the reflector.  I found that I read the
shortcut key in the Writelog.ini wrong.

The WriteLog.INI file has the following two items:

NUMPAD1=EntryGotoNextMultDownBandmap
NUMPAD7=EntryGotoNextMultUpBandmap

It said "NextMult", that is, not the next spot but the next new multiplier.

So I deleted those two entries, and went to the SETUP > SHORTCUT KEYS from the
entry windows and generated the following:

NUMPAD7=EntryGotoNextStnUpBandmap
NUMPAD1=EntryGotoNextStnDownBandmap

This wrote these to the Writelog.ini file.  I did a save configuration, Close
and then Open Writelog and now it works fine.
I guess as I get older I will need better glasses.

Thanks

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.