Re: [WriteLog] No colors in Rttyrite

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] No colors in Rttyrite
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 21:49:04 -0400
Thanks Don

I figured it was the module but I have been finding my whole system to be
so unstable that the thought of restarting and running into problems forced
me into running without the automatic highlighting.

As it turned out some really bad thunderstorm, heavy rain and strong winds
kept me off the air for much of the contest anyway. Unusual weather that
made it seem like my 18ft boom 6m antenna was gonna be ripped of the mast.
Anyway Ali's well that ends well.

Dean 8PUSH

On Sunday, October 13, 2013, Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> The problem is with the Makrothen module. When you lose callsign
highlighting, you have to close the Rttyrite window and reopen it.
> This usually solves the problem until it happens again.
>
> 73, Don AA5AU

Gordon Bousman
> Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:36 PM
> To: writelog@contesting.com
> Subject: [WriteLog] No colors in Rttyrite
>
> I just upgraded to Writelog version 11.14B and I am not getting any
colors to show on the callsigns in Rttyrite (such as a dupe in
> Red) in the Makrothen contest.  I've looked through all the setting and
the help files without finding anything that seems to be
> helpful with this problem.  I've seen this problem in the past years
occasionally and usually closing and restarting Writelog
> resolves the problem but not this time.  Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Gordon NW7D

*Dean St.Hill*
*
*