Re: [WriteLog] Writelog with Power SDR/IF and LP-PAN

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog with Power SDR/IF and LP-PAN
From: Steve Dyer W1SRD <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:04:33 -0700
You don't need LP-Bridge running to use an LP-PAN.
I use the 2nd CAT port from the microHAM router for NaP3.
Works great with Writelog during contests.
73,
Steve
W1SRD

What I wondered was basically if anyone on the reflector is using
LP-Pan in association with Writelog. Ideally I'm particularly
interested in persons using microHam keyers as their interfaces.

Fugedaboutit ... LP-Bridge typically screws up both microHAM Router
and several common loggers - I don't know about WriteLog specifically but I do know of at least three developers who will not even accept
bug reports if LP-Bridge is running.

Which transceiver were you planning to use?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV