Re: [WriteLog] BandMap

To: <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>, "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] BandMap
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:44:46 -0700
I'm having a similar problem and haven't figured it out.  Both WriteLog and
my radio are in SSB mode.  The WriteLog sub-bands are similar to the list
below.  The Bandmap has the correct color coding of the sub-bands, e.g.,
green for the phone sub-bands.  Yet, all the calls in the SSB sub-band have
the red outline box around them (rather than white) and are not clickable
into the Entry window.

Unchecking "Restrict clicks to legal bands" on the Bandmap menu turns the
outline box from red to white and allows calls to be clicked into the Entry
window.  But, that should not be necessary for calls within the specified
sub-bands.

Finally, my radio does not change mode as Jay is reporting.  The calls are
just marked (red outline box) as out-of-band and not clickable.

Ed W0YK

Jay WS7I wrote:

Did that and they are correct.  In fact the band map shows the correct
sub-band markers as I have that turned on, just the packet spots when
you click on them are in CW and it changes the radio from SSB to CW.
Not overly important

<MODE>CW
<SUB>1800 TO 2000</SUB>
<SUB>3500 TO 4000</SUB>