Re: [WriteLog] telnet

To: Courtney Judd <k4wi@earthlink.net>, Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] telnet
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 13:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
Telnet was turned off in Windows 7.  To turn it on do the following:

1.  Go to Control Panel
2.  Locate and click on "Uninstall or change a program."
3.  On the Left side of the Uninstall or change a program you will see
"Turn windows features on or off"  Click on this.
4.  When the popup windows comes up, scroll down and check "Telnet Client".

You should now have telnet enable.

You can try "dxspots.com" as a working telnet server within Writelog.

Hope you can follow my instructions?

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.