Re: [WriteLog] Sound board Check - how do I specify which sound card to

To: "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sound board Check - how do I specify which sound card to check?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 22:45:12 -0600
I didn't know the answer to this but I think I figured it out. When using
sbrdchk.exe to test a sound card, make sure that sound
card is the default sound card for Windows.

In XP, I did this by going to Control Panel > Sound and Audio Devices > Audio
tab > change both Recording and Playback devices to
the sound card you want to test. I have two sound sounds. One came up 7b and
the other 7f.

73, Don AA5AU