Re: [WriteLog] Module for 10 meter rtty this weekend

To: DickT-W0RAA <dickt@w0raa.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Module for 10 meter rtty this weekend
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 11:03:02 -0800
hi Dick - Select ARRL RTTY Roundup as the module. From the contest rules:

http://rttycontesting.com/tenmeterrttycontest/rules.html

6.3. All logs must be submitted in Cabrillo file format.  The CONTEST tag
in the Cabrillo header for this contest is TEN-RTTY. However, submitted
Cabrillo file logs may use ARRL-RTTY as the contest tag and the log
submittal robot will change it to TEN-RTTY.  This means you should select
ARRL RTTY Roundup in your contest program.  Optionally, you may use a text
editor to change the CONTEST: TEN-RTTY line or let the robot do it.  The
correct, and only, power category is LOW (CATEGORY-POWER:  LOW).  HIGH
power entries will be classified as CHECKLOGs.  The Cabrillo file must meet
the Cabrillo 2 or Cabrillo 3 ARRL RTTY Roundup template specification.

See you on 10! jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com