Re: [WriteLog] ARRL 10M Contest

To: Larry Drake <kt9l@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL 10M Contest
From: AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 08:09:44 -0900
I think that is just a long time problem with the 10M module. I suspect it
stems from the fact that the QTH field takes both alpha and numerical entries
and the module doesn't have the logic to determine what to do with the mouse
click other than put it into the call field.

73,
Gary AL9A

Sent from my iTouch
Gary