Re: [WriteLog] Recording

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recording
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 09:44:55 -0900
Andre,

Yes, you can pause the recording by going to Setup/Sound board options... In the Recording WAV files box uncheck "Continuously Record Audio to file" then click OK. The sound recorder is now turned off until you turn it back on again. After I pause the recording I usually open the Sound board options... window again and leave it up on the screen as a reminder that the recorder is off and I need to restart it again before resuming the contest.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Andre VanWyk