[WriteLog] Yet another RU RTTY prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Yet another RU RTTY prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:08:43 -0900
Today I discovered yet another history file for the ARRL RTTY RU contest.  This
one is at the AZ Outlaws web site and contains 960 more calls than the prefill
file I compiled earlier.  Their web site doesn’t indicate which years are
included in this history file, but it must not include the file from the 2013
contest as ARRL has not yet posted the downloaded csv file for that year.  I
assume the AZ Outlaws contains more history years than the three I was able to
get from the ARRL download site.

I have converted the AZ Outlaws download file into a WL prefill file and it can
be downloaded from the link below.  If you have downloaded my previous file you
can choose to run with either one, but not both.  I will probably run with this
latest file since it contains more calls and there is a better possibility of
getting a hit.  I have written ARRL about making the 2013 contest results
available at their download page, but there is no way to tell if it will happen
yet this week.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4w0za1v54k6cs9v/2013ARRL-RTTY-RU-Call-History.adi

73,
Gary AL9A